Museum of Impossible Forms hosts a monthly dinner on the first Saturday of every month. The dinner is free and open to everyone. We cook and eat together. We talk and catch up with old and new friends.
– Inform us beforehand regarding any allergies or food restrictions you may have.
– Sometimes, the ingredients that may not be usual to you palette or eating habit.
– Do not hesitate to ask the hosts for information regarding the food and its ingredients.
– The meals are prepared using fresh ingredients that we purchase ourselves.
– The meals are usually vegan and gluten free but some dishes may be an exception to this norm.
– This is a BYOB event.
Museum of Impossible Forms is a cultural space, located in Kontula, Helsinki. It is a contested Space and it represents a contact zone, a space of unlearning, formulating identity constructs, norm-critical consciousness and critical thinking. Impossible Forms are those that erase and facilitate the process of transgressing the boundaries/borders between art, politics, practice, theory, the artist and the spectator. For 2019-2020, Museum of Impossible Forms operates under the curatorial theme of ‘The Atlas of Lost Beliefs (For Insurgents, Citizens and Untitled Bodies)’
Museum of Impossible Forms is a safer space. It follows safer space policies to create a welcoming, inclusive, awesome environment.
Events at the Museum of Impossible Forms are completely free and accessible without prior booking.
Museum of Impossible Forms is accessible by lift with thresholds up to 4cm on the way. The toilet has no thresholds but is not spacious enough to meet accessibility standards. The nearest accessible toilet is located at Kontula metro station.
For directions, please refer to this Map.